“bonjour.parlez vous-anglais?” (goodday.do you speak english?)
so that basically the only french we applied.hehe.and those sentences helped us a lot to survive in paris ie hop on the correct train or heading to correct direction ;p
and with our great natural french accent (lalala~), we managed to visit the following tourist attractions! 🙂 in sequence..
1. Sacre Coeur : located exactly at the back of our hostel,walking distance.there will be few african-american ppl asking you “from Malaysia?look into my eyes..” sambil konon nak buat magik.scary.then along the road, you may find loads of souvenir shops.but not so cheap lah if you were to convert to RM.but ppl say that the souvenirs here are the cheapest.huhuh
2. Moulin Rouge : located at Blanche station, Metro no 2.its just one of the must-go places at paris.chura said the place is beautiful during nite and i said,”hello,night club kot”.haha no offense ye chura ;p
3. Eiffel Tower : the long awaited moment has come.we finally arrived at the famous tower.its amazing how ppl were given such creativity by Him to build a very huge ‘building’ by only using kerangka besi buruk yang tidak di cat.me and tasha discussed on how each parts were welded to form this huge tower.and we compared with the platform jacket leg.poyo kan.so we climbed the tower via gondola.ticket price is EUR12.oh,pls dont get confused with the ticket counters.one of em is ticket to climb the eiffel by STAIRS,ok.well u dont want to get iced-out(read : jadik ais) in the middle of paris,kan.kan?oh the paris view from the top is just breathtaking,subhanallah…tho we only managed to stay there for few minutes sbb sjukkkkkkkkkkkk sgtttttt huhuhuh i cant feel my nose
4. we went for lunch at St Michael, nearby to Notre Damme. it’s the istanbul restaurant.i had kebab set c/w rice,salads,fries and roti nan.yummy.i finished the whole set mind u.and evian for drink(well thats the cheapest ie mineral water costs EUR2.30).total lunch : EUR12 equiv to RM60!kudos!
5. Notre Damme : just beside the seine river.its more like a museum and we didnt bother to go in as it’s already late and we havent perform our zuhr+asr yet!huhu
6. our hostel room!it consists of 2 doubledeckers,a round table of 2, a bathroom and a heater.it was a really cosy hostel and clean,most importantly 🙂 Le Village, recommended!oh the cost/head for 3nights stay is EUR72.
7. breakfast at Le Village.we normally had croissant,buns,jems,cornflakes+milk,and choice of coffee,tea,hot chocs,warm orange juice 🙂 .itujela time dapat makan dengan jayanya sbb time lunch blum tentu jumpa makanan yang halal dimakan ;p
8. La Defense : a modern admin building.if you see closely, the squarish building is actually consists of office rooms.brilliant,huh?
9. Jardin de Acclamatation : it was not actually in our to-do-list.but on the metro,we realized that one of the station mentioned this place as one the tourist attractions.like Bir Hakeim station,written there “Tour Eiffel”.so we know where to stop if we want to go to eiffel.same goes to this Jardin.so we walk using the direction given by the local ppl,towards the Jardin.few minutes later we realized there were 3-4 ppl walking their dogs, towards a very nice ‘jungle’,which is the Jardin!and at the Jardin itself, there were couples of dogs with the tuans.conclusion — the Jardin is the “hey-walk-your-dogs-here” park.wuuhu.tp amik gambar tetappppp…hik3
10. along the famous Champs Elysees, where there stood the Grand Palais and Arc de Triomphe at each opposite end 🙂
11. Arc de Triomphe : this monument is located exactly at the centre of paris.at western end of Champs Elysees.the triumphal arch honors those who fought for France, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars kata wiki
12. Grand Palais : this is an impromptu visit as it is nearby to the arc.nice,hugeeeee palace
13. Concorde : now i know where the famous international hotel get its name. yeke?hahah
14. Musee du Louvre : where the famous sume famous katanya original monalisa drawing is kept.the monument also appeared in the Da Vinci Code movie.
15. the Opera : ala2 dewan filharmonik petronas 🙂 but the pic is actually the opposite from the actual opera building.i love the road view.ekceli jalan yang panjang tu ada 3 cabang.but with my not so DSLR camera, i only manage to take one road length.bolehla~
16. Hard Rock Cafe : my friend, sue wants to buy souvenir for her colleauges.sambil dia menyopping,amik gambaq satt ;p
17. Boat ride along the Seine River (EUR11/head): along the ride,there is recorded voice amplified and tell the tourists on the name of each building pass by as well as the history behind it.personally, i only get few key points as it was verrrrrrryyyyy cold (i think below 0degC) and all the building looks the same!honestly..hehe.the boat ride,recommended!
DAY 3 : well, i just realized that disney is one of the Israel product/invention, a week after i returned to malaysia.i’m a hardcore boycotter(ask him) so its amazing how Allah plans our journey.i didnt have a single idea about the connection bettween israel&disneyland thingy.so fer now,i refused to write anything about the Disneyland trip.period.
[khaibar2 ya yahuud]
[me…boycott still.keep boycotting ppl!]
so thats about it:):) its easier to write with the helps of pix,no?ala2 alat bantuan mengajar gitu ;p ok pen off fer now 🙂