we often talk about money security.things like what if our EPF will soon drain out after 10 yrs of retirement.how we should prepare ourselves for rainy days.how confident are we to survive in this economic crisis.do we have enough saving for future.in case we are the victim of retrenchment,are we ready financially.how to retire young and so forth.
but i never heard about health security.until last friday, i was invited by this hotel for their free medical checkup and entitle me a 2D1N stay at their hotel.i was like,no harm done,just give it a try lah.yeah well ppl talk about scam and all but i wholeheartedly trust the hotel.hwa3.ok,after trying so so so hard convincing my other half,off we went to the hotel after work.
hmm do you know that…
– it is important to have health screening every year
– most of critical illnesses detected when its already at stage 3 where its impossible to cure
– typical medical checkup only covers on the surface and not every detail of your organs
– there’s not a single company give full health screening for their staff (as far as i know lah).the most thorough is x-ray,urine test,normal blood test,eye test…oh u get the picture ;p
– health screening is income tax rebatable (max rm500)
– blood test in full health screening can detect up to 100 types of disease
– via health screening, cancer cells can be detected up to 2 yrs earlier (allahua’lam.but if its true,awesome huh)
HOWEVER, do you know that…
– not many ppl are aware of this
– full health screening costs at approx rm3500!
well that were basically what we’ve been lectured for almost 2 hours.phew.and then comes the promo.haha.i knew it.even masa dia dok cite2 tu kami dah macam boleh bajet what he’s heading to.but, we were trying not to be skeptical as our jaw dropped when we totally agree with all his points.and you know what..right after having the discussions and all, we signed up for…
…annual health screening for 20yrs and it costs us less than rm600/session(not rm3.5k as quoted by other medical centre.phew).so technically we only pay less than rm100 for annual health screening – after we deduct the income tax rebate.btw we now have 40 sessions for 20yrs…
the beauty of this scheme are..
1. it is upon invitation.they dont entertain walk in if im not mistaken as they want to maintain their standard.they dont open this to public.tun mahathir+wife are among the first group doing their health screening here
2. since we have to fast the night before screening, they’ll provide us healthy breakfast in between test and while waiting for the results, we can have our lunch at their cafe for FOC
3. they will limit session to only 30sessions/day so the place wont be congested with ppl heh
4. we can always give the session[s] to other person eg our parents,siblings or whoever we think need the screening.masa dia kata ni, terus je saya teringat kat mak ngan abah.i really want them to have this health screening…huhu
5. when the results are ready,the doctor will explain the results in detail and there will also be dietitian to advise what we should consume or not based from our organs’ condition and compatible with our blood type
6. the results will be given in a cd that can easy to bring anywhere
7. oh and if something is detected in the results, the doctor will write a letter to our panel hospital and any surgery whatnot will be advised
8. done with the session, they will issue us with letter for us to claim our rebate of rm500.yiehaa
9. the scheme is more towards prevention than cure
10. the results will be ready within approx 2hrs after the checkups as the lab is in the centre itself.cool huh
11. all the terms and conditions are spelled out in the 10pages(kot) agreement.rupa ala2 S&P nak beli rumah.siap stamping bagai
we are yet to undergo our first session.i’m quite excited tho am quite afraid of the outcomes/results.oh and the advise that’ll be given by the dietition ie taleh mkn itu ini dsbg ;p
apart from the health screening, we are also entitled with several benefits which i dont think i want to reveal ’em here cause it is not related with health security ;p well everything needs money and so does this scheme.but we brainwash our brains not to be so berkira when it comes to health.huhu
ahaha.dah macam promoter lak saya.kui3.well this is not MLM mind u.i just want to share the importance of health security.if you are interested in this scheme, pls inform me and i will propose your name to our ‘agent’ as this is by invitation only.and we can invite few number of nominees only.sad.in our case, we want to share this with our parents/family.we never know what ‘happen’ to our organs inside.huhu.personally, i want to know about my appendix,why i get senggugut everytime i got my periods and so forth.this screening tells all,inshaallah.
oh if you are invited, and after the explanation you have no confidence with the program, no pressure, u are still entitled for one night stay at their hotel.haha..menarik kan.ala orang mesia memang suka benda free.kui3
okelah.apa2 je lah saya mengarut.harap kamu faham.hehe.yang penting adalah doa dan ini adalah sebahagian daripada usaha.selain daripada itu,kita serahkan padaNya..wallahua’lam